D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snooping Around the Monastry ( ATTICUS, OPEN )

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Snooping Around the Monastry ( ATTICUS, OPEN )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Snooping Around the Monastry ( ATTICUS, OPEN )

Post  Delta Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 pm

"Why the hell would I do that?!?" the king snorted, diving out of Sakka's way just in time as the warrior seemed to have forgotten how to hold a sword. Brayden ducked down at the last second under a swing of the sword, which actually passed within inches of Atticus' face since the boy didn't duck down fast enough. Brayden took the opportunity, with Sakka off his balance, to send a blast of air from his gauntlet towards the warrior, knocking him off his feet.

"OW MY SPLEEN!" Sakka cried out as he fell on his ass and dropped his sword, grasping his stomach. He crossed his eyes and looked like he'd hurt more than his pride. "How'd you do that?" he asked in a pained groan.

Brayden smirked as he got up and grabbed the sword so that Atticus could do his work. "Ask Cedric. I invented 'Sakka Style' in every pub we went to. I uh... heh... know the weaknesses."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Snooping Around the Monastry ( ATTICUS, OPEN )  - Page 2 Empty Re: Snooping Around the Monastry ( ATTICUS, OPEN )

Post  Foxtrot Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

"AHH!!" The young potion student yelped when the blade swung inches away from his face. Atticus stumbled backwards and fell onto his rear; while at the same time his heart pounded like war drums in his chest. That could of sliced his face off! When the King knocked the drunk warrior back the young boy quickly got up from his position and frantically made his way behind Saaka.

"okay.. a cure?" The young boy muttered to himself and shifted his eyes left and right; did even have a cure?! Either or; Saaka was going to be a handful if he was going to be like this. He lowered his gaze towards the loose shield that was on the floor and reluctantly picked it up.

WHACK!

The student swung the metal shield and smacked Saaka behind the head to knock him out cold! When the young warrior fell to a slumber Atticus dropped the shield in a panic and gave the king a wide eyed look. " That... was my cure" Atticus admitted with a wince. "...he'll feel better when he wakes up! ..besides the headache.. but he wont be intoxicated anymore! "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 am

Brayden came up opposite the knight as they looked over the now limp body of the warrior. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck a little. "Yeahhhh, maybe you should try to find another cure. That looked like it hurt and I don't want you usin' that ... erm... cure on me..." the king said with a slight chuckle. Really, the nectar wasn't that strong, he didn't even feel a buzz yet from what he had drank. "Maybe next time use half, because... really? Not that strong..." he said, shaking his head with pursed lips as he bent down to pick the warrior up and threw him over his shoulder. "Thanks for the show guys!" he called out Urik and the other monks before heading back towards the monastery. "Why don't you go find Cedric and we'll get somethin' to eat after I drop off drunky here," he requested of the boy, giving him a small smile as he headed inside, already starting to feel his stomach rumble from the thought of a good, juicy steak dinner. Too bad he was probably in for another night of potato soup... with more 'soup' than 'potato' in it! Damn monks and their plain tastes!
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2