D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)  Empty - NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)

Post  Foxtrot Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:01 pm

" I understand that the ceremony is this weekend, that is why we're working on the back drops today. Dont stress about it Marie, just make your dish this friday and it's going to be great. " Keone tried this best to keep his phne wedges between his ear and shoulder as he started to empty his car out with various art supplies. This weekend was the school Luau, even though it wasnt close to summer anymore they weanted to have some kind of celebration for welcoming the new students in Diablo High, especially those who decided to join the asian pacific student union. Unfortuently, Keones girlfriend was freaking out on how things were behind and her worries were starting to take a toll on the counselor. " I have a couple of students helping.. and Jeremy said he'd help too. I'll call you back as soon as we're finished. Sweetie, I'm carrying buckets of paint and.. Okay.. okay, love you too. "

Once Keone hung up his phone he let out a soft sigh and started to bring the things into the spacey home. He fumbled with his keys but once he found the right one he unlocked the door to the sound of the living room TV on. " Jeremy I'm home" He yelled out to his close friend and started to bring all the things into the living room for them to work on. They talked about making a sunset back drop for peole to take pictures with. Think you can give me a hand, brada? This would be alot easier if I had more than 2 arms." Keone joked.

Last edited by Foxtrot on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)  Empty Re: - NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)

Post  Delta Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Jeremy was slouched back on the futon, a couple books on the coffee table opened to show that he might have been studying, but wasn't at the moment. He jumped up at Keone's entrance and peeked around the corner to see him coming in with an armload of stuff. "Holy shit, man," he laughed, trotting down the hall to help his roommate with the first load. "Please tell me you aren't doing all this for them, right?" he asked, setting the materials down in the living room and already walking back towards the door, peeking out to see if there was anything else they needed to go and get.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)  Empty Re: - NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)

Post  Foxtrot Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:56 pm

" You kidding? I may be their sponsor but I'm not doing all of their work for them. I said I would help, but most of them is done by students. Remind me tonight that I need more chicken strips and pineapple. Hawaiian skewers for a luau? Sounds A-okay to me brada. Besides, this year we have enough in our budget to get a roast pig. You gonna make it this Saturday? Marie's making pancit, I know your a fan of that." Keone said in a light hearted tone as he continued to organize the art supplies for todays project.

" What time is it?" Keone asked and peaked over to see the time on his cable box. " Speaking of which.. where are those kids?" He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his cellphone, out of the conselours he was by far the most laid back. For club purposes (and since Keone was more of a friend than a staff) he recieved a text message. " On their way, Jeremy I got two students coming over here to help us with the back drop. It shouldnt be long, I think I'll get us all some pizza for dinner tonight. "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Jeremy had to actually step back and let Keone unwind for a few moments before swooping in and grabbing his books. He moved those into his room and shut the door before re-emerging, laughing a little. "How'd you manage a whole pig?!?" he asked, shaking his head and helping to set the paints and things out in something of an organized fashion. When Keone mentioned about the kids coming over, he wasn't concerned. It wouldn't be the first time, or the last. Depending on what was going on, Jeremy usually helped out, and this time wouldn't be any different. "That sounds good. DeLuca's?" he offered, a small grin growing across his face. The place wasn't bad, but sometimes the kids objected when it wasn't Dominos or Pizza Hut. Tough shit for them. DeLuca's was the best place around.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

" Fundraisers from last years group." Keone answered back and reached over to help his close friend organize everything, it was going to be messy later but he was trying to have some kind of organized chaos. " The dance dance revolution tournament was a big hit remember? Kenai got first place in the free style part, hes wondering if we're going to have it again this year. I was thinking of maybe something different. I mean, I could teach them how to fire dance. without the real fire of course, I'll have to take them off school grounds if they wanted to do that." The hawaiian rambled on and started to lay out newspapers on the carpet, they were going to need to paint something big and paint was more than likely going to fall on the ground.

"now where did I put those paint brushes?" Keone started to look through the jumble of supplies but before he could really look the door bell went off.

-DING DONG-

" ...you know what? I think I forgot the brushes back in my offfice. UGH, I HAD IT!" Keone kicked himself before making his way over to answer the door. When he opened the front, he greeted his two students and lead them into the living room where the project was going to be. " Jeremy, I want you to meet two of my students. " With him were two older students, if you had to guess they were probably seniors. One was chinese, tall, somewhat lankey with hip hop style clothes. " This is Randy, he was in the club last year. "

The other student looked familiar, too familiar in fact. " and this is Randys friend, Chase. He just joined"

Randy offered a friendly 'hey' and a whats up nod while Chase offered a soft smile. He didnt say anything, in fact.. he knew that Jeremy would be here. When they met, he mentioned that he was friends with one of the conselours from his school.. it wasnt until he spoke to Keone himself that he found out he lived with him! It wasnt a coincidence that he volunteered to help. The young boy knew their date didnt go well, in fact.. it was pretty awkward. There was one thing he did know though, the sex they had before wasnt something he would easily forget.

" Alright, bad news guys. I completely forgot the paint brushes. We cant really do anything without it so, I'm going to head back. "

"Actually, that kinda works out." Randy added. " I actually forgot some of my books in my locker, I was going to head back after this and pick it up cause I need it for my homework tonight."

"Okay well, why dont you come with? And after we do that we'll pick up some pizza and bring it over here? Make it an adventure." Keone chuckled and reached in his pocket for his keys. " You guys okay here?"

"....huh?" Chase finally peaked over, his eyes were on Jeremy the whole time. " y-yeah.. I'll be fine here.."

Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:24 am

Jeremy continued to sort through everything, helping to lay out newspaper and everything, moving the furniture around so they had more room and just sort of listened to his roommate rambling. It was a little easier to do that in these moments than to try to interrupt; just like how it was with Cody. And Rueben's little one too. The thought that he kept in his head made him smile just as the doorbell rang. "You left them?" he asked with a little chuckle, shaking his head before going back to work laying out the supplies. "Guess we can get started sketching it out..." he offered with a little shrug.

Then he turned to see the students. And his heart dropped. Slowly his face fell a little as he gave a little, almost detached wave towards Randy. But towards Chase... there was only one reason he was here. He wasn't Asian-Pacific and while Keone's club was open, there was just a little too much of a coincidence than for Chase to meet up with him.

He wanted to stop Keone and Randy from leaving. Wanted to maybe even go with them. ANYTHING to keep from being alone with Chase. But he'd already volunteered to stay. And... of course... Chase didn't seem to have any problem with it. He gritted his teeth and gave a nod towards his roommate. "Yeah... we'll be fine. Anything special you want us to sketch out?" he asked towards Keone, getting an answer and waiting for his roommate and Randy to leave before he finally spoke to the boy. "...Hey..." he called out, trying to keep anger out of his voice at the fact that he was now being stalked by a kid, in addition to a cyber criminal. Couldn't he find someone... less unusual to cause him drama?
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 am

"Shotgun" The senior joked and turned to make his way out of the house.

"..your the only passenger" Keone snorted and rolled his eyes playfully. " We wont be long, do what you mentioned earlier and try and sketch it out." The counselor patted Chase on the shoulder and turned to follow the other student out of his home. " ..hey lil brada, you ride my rules. We're listening to whatever I want on the mp3 player...lucky for you, I'm over my Elton John phase. "

Chase stood where he was, his body stiff until he heard the door shut behind him. "...its not what it looks like." The boy rasped out with a soft tone, his expression somewhat scared of the reaction he was going to get from Jeremy. The boy had played this and numerous other scenerios in his head, whatever the outcome he hoped to be prepared for it. It took guts to try and see the guy you had an awkward date with. " If you could.. just.. let me explain." The young boy winced and offered his hands up to keep the situation calm.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

Jeremy just stood there for a few seconds, his arms crossed over his chest, brow furrowed, causing his already dark eyes to fall deeper into shadow. Actually, it looked like he was examining the boy, deciding what the hell he was going to do about this whole thing. He was NOT prepared for this; then again, he should've expected it. Some people can't get enough guys; Jeremy couldn't seem to get rid of them. Hell, hadn't even fucking Theo been at the club that night? A part of his fumeing mind wondered if Forrest was about to walk through the door any minute, followed, somehow, by fucking Noah! He took a long slow breath and looked down and away. He had to calm himself down.

Finally, he reached down towards the table and grabbed a pencil. He full well knew it was a dangerous weapon; a long, hard shaft in the hands of a horny teenager, but it was a risk he was willing to take, particularly since he knew the tricks; he'd used them himself, for cameras and an audience. He took a couple steps towards Chase and, when they were close enough, he held the pencil out with one hand. "We're supposed to be sketching. Explain while you draw," he instructed, his voice without the same lilt it had at the club when he was coming on to the boy, but with a friendly edge to it that was giving the boy a chance, but nothing more.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 am

Chase gulped when Jeremy came closer with the pencil, when he handed it over he eyed a pad that was near by and positioned his hand to hover over the surface. " Its suppose to be some kind of sunset right?" The boy asked and started to just draw the basics; a horizon, a sun, waves. As he started his sketch out he was trying his best to ignore the glares that Jeremy was giving him.

"..I know you didnt want anything.. you didnt want a relationship.." The young boy rasped out, his drawing starting to lighten up but he still didnt want to peak over to see how angry Jeremy was. " but.. that night, when we were in the room? It just.. felt... right" The whole time he was talking his body was sweating from nervousness. It sounded crazy, but Chase really wanted to at least talk to him again. " I know you probably would of made some kind of excuse if I sent you a text.. our.. date didnt turn out so good. But ~"

He finally looked up and saw Jeremys eyes. " ....just. One more time." Chase whispered.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:05 am

Jeremy stayed where he was, dozens of emotions flowing through him, everything from anger to desire and everything in between. And all things that he knew he shouldn't be feeling. He leaned against the wall and watched as Chase drew, pursing his lips the whole time. Why was Chase doing this? Deep down, Jeremy knew there was no such thing as 'one more time.' That once more just kept on going. He knew from experience. It was what allowed him to go back to his ex in San Fran several times, even knowing how he cheated on him. It's what kept Roger coming over, and what kept Jeremy calling Adrian for club nights. Most of both occurances usually leading to someone getting fucked. And, even though he would never tell anyone, it was a part of what kept him going back for Noah.

Just one more time haunted Jeremy.

And that was what was most frightening to him about Chase. Finally, he looked down at the floor and let out a long sigh. "I can't," he admitted, his voice a little softer than it was a minute ago. "I can't do that to you." He pursed his lips and let his dark eyes meet with the boy's tentatively, not wanting to commit fully. "And I can't do that to Keone... You're his student... If he caught us..." Surprisingly, Jeremy's objections felt like they were weakening inside of him instead of strengthening. Almost like they were becoming excuses instead of reasons. "And... how can you be so sure it was right? You..." he licked his lips and furrowed his brows a little bit. "Chase, you have to explore a little. It's gonna be the only way you'll find your match, man."

He could feel it. Despite his pleas, and his own mind telling him this was a horrible idea, Jeremy could feel a little stir between his legs. He tried to shift his weight to hide the fact that his dick was slowly stiffening, and he could only hope that Chase wasn't like he himself was at that age, only looking at his dick. He had to resist, he knew he did. It was just that temptation of one more time...
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 am

"...you werent worried about that the other night." The boy replied and swallowed hard, he could feel his heart racing from the situation. Chase couldnt believe he was in the home of his counselor so he could talk to the guy he met at the club about a week or so back. "..Theyre going back to the school... and then theyre getting pizza.." Chase kept his eyes on the older male, watching his reactions and hoping to god that he was reading it right. With another gulp he slowly got up from his seat but continued to keep a safe distance from Jeremy.

It was quiet for a minute, but the locked gaze showed that they were in fact paying close attention to each other. Chase took a deep breath and afterwards he reached to pull his shirt off his body. His young 17 year old torso was revealed, there was a light coating of chest hair showing that it was possible that he hadnt reached full potential.

Chase tossed his shirt over towards the floor, his body pumped with adrenaline and anxiety as he lowered his eyes to look at his bare chest. His hand started to rub up his own bare skin and allowed his lean arm to pull back so he could run his fingers through his pit. Maybe if he could remind him on how he was, he'll get a better chance?

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)  Chase_10
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 am

"The other night we were drunk... and I didn't know how old you were until...." Until when? Until we had our clothes off? Until my dick was shoved up your virgin ass? Until I was pounding you and filling you with my fucking jizz? The truth was, Jeremy didn't remember exactly when he asked how old the kid was. And it really didn't matter. The moment they started to leave the club, their fate was sealed; they were going to fuck. It didn't matter how or even really where. It was going to happen. Jeremy had known it. So did Chase. And, even then, they both definitely knew the kid was underage. He didn't finish the statement. He was feeling his body heat up, not wanting to look at the boy, but the moment he started to pull that shirt off, Jeremy could feel his eyes making no effort to turn away or hide the bulge in his pants anymore.

"Chase..." he whispered, his brow furrowed, still trying to resist the obvious temptation that was standing in front of him; trying to do something he'd had very little success with in the past, and already feeling like he was failing. "There's no such thing as 'one more time...'" his voice was soft and his body was frozen in place, not moving either towards or away from the boy. He shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't even be THINKING about it! School.... pizza.... 40 minutes. Maybe 30 if they're fast... unless they call ahead for the pizza... how long had they been gone already? He wasn't sure. He didn't remember what time they left, but it couldn't have been that long ago. Why the hell was he thinking this?!? There should be no question! He was here as a fucking STUDENT. Keone was trusted with this boy, and he left him behind with someone like Jeremy... someone who had moved states once and gotten someone arrested another time to avoid 'one more time....' It... wasn't possible.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Chase allowed his gaze to move from his bare torso towards the older man in front of him, when he mentioned that 'there was no such thing as one more time' The boy only gave a look of confusion. He stood there, not knowing what to do since he's never really experienced something like this before. It felt surreal, kind of like in the movies. Still, the andrenaline that was pumping through his veins allowed the shy boy to continue. "...then how about.. just now?"

The boy gulped and panned his sight back to his own body, his fingers now sliding down his bare torso until he finally reached the brim of his jeans. Chases body was lean and young, besides Jeremy his body was untouched and felt up by others. When he went to the club with his friends he knew that was practically giving himself up, it was something the senior wanted. He didnt want to stay a virgin his life and he had no particular interest in anyone in his school. They were all too immature and besides his friends he never really talked to anyone due to his shyness.

In one pull, he dragged both his jeans and briefs down. His chubby cock already dangling as he peaked up to see Jeremys expression. "...or.. you can watch..." Chase offered and bit his lip omewhat seductively. His hand brushed passed his pubes and within seconds he firmly grasped the base of his shaft before slowly tugging on it, every pull only making his cock stiffer. "mrmn..." He moaned and started to breathe heavily. "..you remember this?" The 17 year old asked and turned to grope his cheeks. After a few rotations he started to pull his cheeks apart, revealing his young hairy hungry hole.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Jeremy couldn't tear his eyes away. His greedy, hungry eyes. He didn't want to. The kid had seriously just stripped himself down for the horny college students enjoyment. He gritted his teeth as he finally started to take a few steps closet to the boy who was flaunting himself like a schoolboy slut, just like Jeremy himself would do when begging for that one last time. ” You know I won't be able to be what you want me to be, right?” he asked, having crossed about half the distance already. It was fairly clear that his resistance was fading and when he finally made his way to the boy and an uncertain hand reached out to touch the boy's shoulder. Jeremy's eyes were locked on Chase now. ” If Keone finds out,” he warned narrowing his gaze, ” If he finds out, I'm gone. You won't see me our hear from me again, do you understand?” He asked reaching up to caress Chase's face. After a second, he suddenly turned away from the boy and started to walk down the hallway. If Chase still wanted him, he could follow him to the bedroom.

Last edited by Delta on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:50 pm

He peaked passed his shoulders when Jeremy touched him, when he felt the contact he stood up straight and gave a look of concern. Chase still looked confused, was he expecting anything else? Their date went horrible so its not like he wanted a relationship.. or did he? Chase heard the warning, he couldnt promise that but he didnt say anything. What if Keone walked in on them? What if Keone heard from a different source. Still, the young boy didnt answer.. instead he watched Jeremy walking towards the hallway to what he could assume his room.

His heart fell, knowing where it would lead. Chase didnt think it would work, but here he was doing it again. Chase stood there for a few seconds but after making up his mind he decided to follow. Once the naked boy entered his bed room, he quietly closed the door behind him and watched Jeremy closely. Sure he was leading when he started to take off his clothes and stroke in front of the boy, but now that Jeremy was going to participate.. he had no idea what to do! The unexeperienced student only stood there with his heart pumping.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:50 pm

As Jeremy headed down the hall, he gritted his teeth. He hated himself for giving in. He didn't want this. Actually, he did want
this, he just didn't want the drama. There was enough of that already. When he got to his room, he pulled off his shirt and unzipped his pants and opened the fly, revealing the dull orange boxers he was wearing. He spread his legs open wide and sat down on the edge of the bed, waiting for Chase to close the door.

Once they were closed off, Jeremy leaned back and gave the boy a nod, his eyes drifting down to the clothing that was still blocking him from the Senior. "What do you think we should do?" he asked, his voice soft and teasing, wanting Chase to take some control, partly to protect himself, but also because he wanted to see exactly how aggressive the kid could be.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:48 am

There were several things that Chase wanted to do, but the question he asked only made him freeze even more. The way he was laying on the edge of the bed like that with his fly open? The sight of it made the senior melt! He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, he didnt want to say anything stupid but standing there like an idiot only added to the effect also.

After a minute he finally moved, cautiously he made his way over and took a knee on the Jeremys carpet. He positioned himself between his spread legs and anxiously he reached into the pulled down zipper for the familiar cock he serviced not too long ago. " ...god" Chase managed to whisper, his eyes admiring the swollen meat within his grasp. He began to stroke it up and down before finally sliding it into his mouth. The precum was sweet and was slightly thicker than drool so he was able to feel the difference right away. In a way, he liked it. An older mans juice all over his mouth made his cock throb.

Chase continued to service him, his mouth sliding up and down his shaft and often times he would gag when it slid in too deep. After a few more gags he finally looked up towards the boy with the same hunger in his eyes and climbed up to sit on Jeremys bed. He spread his legs open, his stiff cock pointing to the ceiling while his eyes locked onto the other man. " suck me." He begged, wanting to get the feeling too.

- NSFW -Hawaiian Backdrops ( Keone, Jeremy, OPEN)  Chase_11
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 am

"You have 20 minutes..." Jeremy prodded, trying to get Chase to do... anything. He wasn't about to risk anything for someone who was just going to stand there oogling him. He wanted to get down to business eventually. When Chase finally got up and moved towards his dick, he let his head fall back. He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan. Okay, the kid knew how to work a dick. "Yeahhhh, that's it," he moaned, letting the boy take over him; just enjoying the ride and the feeling of someone giving him all this attention. It didn't hurt that someone looked as good as this piece of young meat did either.

When Chase climbed up onto the bed, a small smirk crossed over Jeremy's face. "You're going to get me into so much trouble," he teased before moving into position so that he could let his mouth slowly move over the tender shaft that was pointing into his mouth. He moved slowly, letting his fingers play with the boy's balls while gently kissing the shaft up and down, avoiding the head until at last he let his tongue drift over it, stopping on the slit and starting to slide down into it, not holding back because of the kid's age; instead, it actually drove him on! He kept his eyes gazing up, watching Chase's reaction before finally sliding his mouth all the way down the shaft so far and so fast that he gagged on it... and kept it in, sucking on the full length of the young man who he had strictly to himself.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Chase let out a groan when he felt Jeremy sucking his cock, he allowed his body to relax as he began to slide his hand through Jeremys hair so he could guide him. It felt so damn good! Everytime he slid his mouth down to the base he couldnt help but arch his own back from the sensation! "fuck.." He whispered and licked his own lips. Jeremy was so hot, he was even hotter when he looked up to meet gaze with him. After about 5 minutes of his cock being serviced he finally pulled his dick away and leaned over to get a quick kiss.

Once he stole the kiss he leaned his back against the head board behind him and slouched his body so he was more in a laying position. He opened his legs with Jeremy still between them to reveal his hole, again his fingers slid around the ring as he teased himself for the real thing that was going to enter. " I really missed this... I think about it all the time." Chase admitted and slid his finger in, the small penetration made the boy wince as he began to slide it in and out. Maybe Jeremy would get the the hint and fuck him? Thats what he was implying right? Either way, the senior was enjoying his moment with the older man and the fact that he was his conselours room mate only made the situation even hotter! " mmm.. Jeremy" He moaned out the mans name. " Jeremy..ughh yeahh.."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Jeremy worked the kid's dick for as long as he let him. He loved meat, and the fresh cock in his mouth was no different. He closed his eyes, working the shaft and forgetting about all his objections earlier. At this point, what the fuck did it matter? He was a fucking whore; he'd known that for a while; ever since he turned 18 and started doing the movies. He took money for sex. It was that simple. It was like the act had no real emotional meaning for him at all. And ironically, that bothered him. Wasn't it supposed to be like that? Something that had connected two people in love or something? He'd thought he'd been in love once, but after what he did; that was when Jeremy gave up. Just one heartbreak. That'd been all that he'd ever really had. Since then, sure he officially dated Noah, but even that had never managed to be any real emotional attachment. Hell, he even knew that Noah had another boyfriend. Jeremy was the backup.

His tongue kept moving up and down the boy's meat, taking every inch in, swallowing harder when the kid winced. He kept his eyes closed, though, his mind wandering all over the place. There was a reason he didn't usually pick up locals at the clubs. Why'd he do it this time? Fuck, he'd been on the way to talk to Forrest again when he damn near ran into the kid! He could've walked away, left all this fucking drama behind. He KNEW the kid had to be frail, impressionable. He knew the moment the kid started talking that he was underage. WHY then did he do it? When Chase finally pulled his dick away, Jeremy stepped back from the bed, watching what the kid was doing. His breathing picked up and his dick jumped just watching him starting to finger himself. His heart was racing, but he still hesitated. What the FUCK was it about this kid? First he gets him to break every one of his rules for himself, and THEN gets him to fucking question everything. He reached down, not even really thinking about it and started to stroke himself, eyeing the hole hungrily.

He wanted it. There was no denying it. He wanted to just shove his dick inside and rain his cum deep into that starving ass. There was nothing to stop him; the kid was willing. Legally, that was all that mattered. Then why hadn't he gone in yet? He listened to the moans escaping the boy's lips and gritted his teeth. "Fuuuuck..." he muttered, more groaning than moaning. He felt his heart pounding and his dick throbbing when he finally pulled his head away.

He didn't know what made him do it, maybe it was all the thinking, maybe he really knew he shouldn't do it, or maybe all the goddamn questions just couldn't keep up in his mind. He gritted his teeth and reached down for his clothes that were on the floor. "Get dressed," he growled, already pulling his underwear up, now refusing to look at the kid; giving him a good view of his ass for several seconds before the cloth covered it. He hated himself right now, more than before. He had started with the kid and now was going to leave him hanging. It was a tough lesson, but it was one Chase had better learn, especially if he was going to start living the same life Jeremy started at his age. He didn't look back again, just expecting to hear the kid, confused, starting to head back out front for his clothes.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down