D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

Post  Delta Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:59 am

Ari listened to the exchange, raising a brow towards the the boys as they bartered for Robin's damn alcohol. When Mouse told them where the cache was, however, he could only just blink. "Wait... WHAT?" he asked, his eyes going wide with surprise that they were even thinking about it. "On the surface?" The hybrid mystic looked between the two of them incredulously. "Are the two of you fuckin' insane?!?" He reached out and punched Robin lightly in the shoulder. "You remember last time an undersized team went up there? It's only lucky Treyton's dad showed up that we're all still here! And you're gonna risk that... for a fuckin' drink?" he asked, a small hint of his Uncle Malyk coming out as he actually got heated up about the subject.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

Post  Foxtrot Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

"OW?! Whyd you hit me?!" Robin whined and let out a growl, he reached to rub his arm before giving Mouse another glare. " When you say little Zergs, what do you mean by little? Cause you know, I can handle a little. "

"its in a secured spot. TRUST me" He gritted his teeth and gave Ari another look; he was only saying this cause they didnt want him to try out! " I'll get you there safely. They cant detect me when Im in rodent form."

"Yeah? And I got clones just in case. Cmon Ari, you coming or what!? He said its only a few Zergs. You know you can beat them easily, we do shit like this all the time!"

Mouse let out a groan and moved to cross his arms in front of his chest in an impatient manner. " Well?! are you going to go or not? If it gets dark, we're defenetly not going."

" I'm going. " Robin declared and pulled away from Aris grasp. " Im going wether or not without you Ari. Can you go on living knowing you just let your best friend go? Without his wing man?! "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:50 pm

"Would you really survive without me?" Ari asked back, his eyes narrowing a little bit, and his voice soft and resigned. He gritted his teeth and looked between the two young men, actually astounded that they would risk so much for a drink. Actually, no he wasn't astounded. This was Robin they were talking about. He'd give up his arm for a damned drink. "This is not a good idea," he warned, reaching up to rub the back of this neck. They had nothing but Mouse's word that the area was mildly secured, so they were going in essentially blind, and they had Mouse... who while stealthy could hardly be useful in a fight and, worse, was of no use in actually carrying out their quarry unless he shifted back, losing the one advantage that he did provide. They had no communication, and they had Robin's desperate ass more concerned with how much alcohol he could carry instead of how effectively he could fight. And Ari, who would be responsible for all practical defense, along with, he was sure, a box or two of Robin's loot. Finally, he sighed and looked between the two of them again. "You both owe me," he told them before nodding towards Mouse. "Lead the way..."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2